Conf. Dr. Ing. Anca Gabriela Popa
Domenii de activitate
The teaching process involves lectures and seminars in the field of structural mechanics and applied statistics. A constant concern is combining theoretical and applied concepts, learning fundamental principles and their application in practice instead of solving algorithms. Another important direction is the implementation of student-centered teaching methods tailored to specific discipline and study cycle, alternating classical and modern teaching technologies, ensuring accurate and relevant assessment of the level of knowledge and skills.
- Strength of Materials-part 1 (Bachelor of Science)
- Strength of Materials-part 2 (Bachelor of Science)
- Rezistenta materialelor-partea 1 (Bachelor of Science)
- Rezistenta materialelor-partea 2 (Bachelor of Science)
- Theory of Probabilities and Statistics (Bachelor of Science)
- Liability and strength under variable actions (Master of Engineering Course)
- Numerical Methods in Engineering-FEM (taught in previous years)
Alte activitati, premii, concursuri in educatie
Along with teaching and research activities, in the period 2008-2012 she held the position of Vice-dean of the Faculty of Civil Engineering in the field of Image – Foreign Relations. In this area has managed to create a distinct image of the Faculty of Civil Engineering she constantly promoted in academia and national and international entrepreneurship. She was editor of the faculty presentation (in Romanian and English editions) and created a competitive site. She stimulated the development of Erasmus mobility program, thematic symposiums, conferences and common programs with other universities.
Since 2012 she is vice-dean of academic development and educational issues and is involved in institutional development projects to ensure the quality of education, increase teaching efficiency and placing the Faculty of Cluj-Napoca within elite institutions in Romania.